Thursday, November 29, 2012

chasing dreams.

I'm so excited to announce Natural Model Management's new partnership with A. Che Swimwear for a national model search for the next "Naturally Perfect" supermodel! A. Che Swim is looking for curves more like Kate Upton than Kate Moss, and a
re partnering with Natural Model Management to find the new face and body of the A. Che Swim campaign plus the winner will get a one year contract with Natural Model Management!!!! 





I know that I am already signed but to be the new face for A. Che swimwear line would be so amazing!! I practically LIVE in a bikini for 8 months while living in LA for the summer! This is exactly what I needed to help motivate me to get the bikini body that I've always wanted!! I love modeling and I think being a lighter and "healthier" weight will help me book more jobs and gain more clients and be better at volleyball!! I want to be versatile and be able to get the best of both worlds!! I know that I will never be a Kate Moss but curvy, healthy,and active is what they are looking for I'm going to give it my all and look the best that I can!! 





Wish me luck everyone submissions begin January-Feburary 2013 so that gives me at leas 2 1/2 months to lose some weight and tone up!! I'm so excited!! I am making the change now to have a new start in the year 2013! Big && GREAT things are coming my way!! I just got to work hard for them!! In it to WIN it!! <3